- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid
- Author Salman Rushdie Attacked on Stage in New York
- Public Health Officials: Polio Detected in New York City Sewage
- Florida Prohibits Medicaid from Covering Transgender Procedures
- Exclusive: Rep. Chip Roy Hammers 'Lazy' Democrats, Republicans for Abusing 'Bullsh*t' Proxy Vote on 'Garbage' Spending Bill
Tag Archives: pinata
At a union picnic down South in the Palmetto State, the President of the South Carolina AFL-CIO smacks away at a piñata that has the face of Republican Governor Nikki Haley taped to it. This piece of PR portraying the best that organized labor has to offer is brought to you by the Head Union Duffus, Donna Dewitt. Keep up the good work, sweetie. We sure do appreciate your stupidity. Continue reading →