- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ocasio-Cortez Dismisses Fears Democrat Party Moving Too Far Left: 'We Are Bringing the Party Home'
- Exclusive: Michael Savage Predicts 'Decades of Darkness' Even if Trump Wins 2nd Term
- Cory Booker to Voters: ‘Polls Don't Matter’
- Lindsey Graham: Impeachment Probe ‘Invalid,’ ‘a Complete Joke’ Without ‘Whistleblower,’ Hunter Biden Testimony
- Democrats Shift from ‘Quid Pro Quo’ to ‘Bribery’ and ‘Extortion’ Ahead of Public Impeachment Hearings
- Christian Businesswoman And Mother Marsha Lazareva Sentenced To 15 Years In Kuwait Prison Despite ‘Complete Absence Of Evidence,’ Attorneys Say
- Report: U.N. Watchdog Confirms Iran Is Making Enriched Uranium
- At Least 300 Dead, 15,000 Injured Since Iraqi Anti-Government Protests Began In October: Report
Tag Archives: Piers Morgan
After the Piers Morgan CNN interview of Rachel Jeantel last night, I think we now have a clearer idea of just why Mr. Martin went out of his way to attack George Zimmerman. Rachel Jeantel was speaking with Martin on his cell phone the night the attack against Zimmerman occurred. Listen to her responses to Piers Morgan when he asks why Martin was ‘freaked out’ over Zimmerman. If you patiently make your way through Jeantel’s interview, you will get her personal on-the-scene take as to Martin’s motivation (and in her view, justification) for jumping poor George. And not surprisingly, this pathetic plot seems to boil down to that favorite old-fashioned hetero hazing sport known as gay bashing. According to Ms. Jeantel, Trayvon Martin thought Zimmerman was Gay, so dear little Tray felt quite free to beat the unholy crap out of this guileless guy. Continue reading →
Democrats don’t like uppity African Americans who dare to walk away from the progressive plantation. Note that Ms. Dash did not receive a concerned telephone call from Barack Obama—Mister O has been way too busy cozying-up with the likes of Sandra Fluke for a little gender gerrymandering. Republican Vice Presidential candidate, Paul Ryan, however, did find the time to give Ms. Dash an encouraging telephone call. Continue reading →
Governor Chris Christie at his tell-it-like-it-is best. As Piers Morgan of CNN attempts to push the 1% Democrat party line in Christie’s face, the Governor slaps away Morgan’s feeble political feint with a simple frontal attack. You’ve got to like his style. Continue reading →
Those so sought after ratings are not on the rise at the MSNBC news network this year. In fact, cable’s liberal nest of noisome nonsense is poised to plunge to last place in the ongoing 3-way battle for cable news dominance. Losing its market share in that all-important age range of 25 – 54, MSNBC has been seeing its prime time audience slip sliding away. Continue reading →