- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Rona Forever! Govt Scientist Suggests Britons Could Be Wearing Masks ‘for Years’
- Boris Might Volunteer to Have Vaccination Live on TV
- EU's Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Barack Obama: Black Men 'Susceptible' to 'Stereotypical Macho Style' of Donald Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Calls out Raphael Warnock for Mocking Christians Who Want Guns for Self-Defense
Tag Archives: Phil Tagami
Let’s hear it for Phil Tagami and the Second Amendment! Mr. Tagami is an Oakland businessman whose company had managed the development and renovation of the Rotunda building in downtown Oakland. The recent renovation project cost his firm $50 million. So Phil Tagami had no intention of sitting by and watching his pride and joy destroyed by a bunch of pseudo-revolutionary layabouts. Continue reading →