- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden's Transition Co-Chair Hosted Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Elites at Obama White House
- Pennsylvania Poll: Joe Biden's Lead Narrows to Just 1.1%
- Exclusive -- Ted Nugent: Beto, Biden, Harris 'Are Coming to Take Your Guns'
- Report: New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Exposing Himself on Zoom
- Sen. James Lankford: Joe Biden Possible ‘Counterintelligence Risk’
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania House of Representatives
When the Reverand Gerald Stoltzfoos of the Freedom Valley Worship Center was asked to give the opening prayer for the start of the Pennsylvania House of Representative’s 2009 session, he didn’t expect he’d have to provide an advance copy of his prayer to the then Speaker of the PA House, Democrat Keith McCall. Continue reading →