- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ocasio-Cortez Dismisses Fears Democrat Party Moving Too Far Left: 'We Are Bringing the Party Home'
- Exclusive: Michael Savage Predicts 'Decades of Darkness' Even if Trump Wins 2nd Term
- Cory Booker to Voters: ‘Polls Don't Matter’
- Lindsey Graham: Impeachment Probe ‘Invalid,’ ‘a Complete Joke’ Without ‘Whistleblower,’ Hunter Biden Testimony
- Democrats Shift from ‘Quid Pro Quo’ to ‘Bribery’ and ‘Extortion’ Ahead of Public Impeachment Hearings
- Christian Businesswoman And Mother Marsha Lazareva Sentenced To 15 Years In Kuwait Prison Despite ‘Complete Absence Of Evidence,’ Attorneys Say
- Report: U.N. Watchdog Confirms Iran Is Making Enriched Uranium
- At Least 300 Dead, 15,000 Injured Since Iraqi Anti-Government Protests Began In October: Report
Tag Archives: Paul Ryan
Our Choice: Aristocratic Progressivism or Constitutional Democracy Continue reading →
It’s All a Joke to Jackass Joe Continue reading →
How interesting that the focus groups and polls, in particular CNBC and CNN, are showing that both women and independent voters found Joe Biden’s smirking, boisterous, boastful, and disrespectful snark during the Vice Presidential debate quite quite offensive. Golly gee, aren’t they the two voting blocks that are desperately needed by both parties to win this election? Continue reading →
Democrats don’t like uppity African Americans who dare to walk away from the progressive plantation. Note that Ms. Dash did not receive a concerned telephone call from Barack Obama—Mister O has been way too busy cozying-up with the likes of Sandra Fluke for a little gender gerrymandering. Republican Vice Presidential candidate, Paul Ryan, however, did find the time to give Ms. Dash an encouraging telephone call. Continue reading →
America needs R & R! How interesting that Romney turned his back on the mostly PR picks for a running mate, the ones sure to dazzle the media and play to the identity politics of gender, race, and ethnicity. Instead, he solidified his base with a truly conservative choice but made sure that intelligence, maturity, and public presence were not left out of the equation. Continue reading →
The high water mark of last night’s State of the Union Address was reached, not by the man at the presidential helm supposedly leading our country through its economic and social challenges, but by a man who represents the grounded hope for a truly revitalized America. Meet Representative Paul Ryan, Republican Congressman from Wisconsin, the standard bearer for constitutional commonsense and reality-based governance. Continue reading →