- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IG Shuts Down James Comey: No One Is 'Vindicated' by My Report
- ***Live Updates*** Senate Judiciary Committee Holds FISA Abuse Hearing
- Watch Live: Justice Department Inspector General Testifies on FISA Abuse
- Boris as Tory Lead Narrows Ahead of Polling Day: 'This Could Not be More Critical, it Could Not be Tighter'
- Farage Fears Boris Will Sell out Brexit, Throw Country into Crisis by May
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gertz Explains Why China Is America’s Greatest Enemy, And Why Trump Needs To Do More To Fight Them
- 12-Year-Old UK Boy To Begin Transitioning Gender, Taking Hormone Blockers: ‘When Is Someone Going To Chop My Winky Off?’
- Taliban Reportedly Abduct 45 Elderly Family Members During Government Employee’s Funeral
Tag Archives: patriotism
Of course, the American Revolution setting for this video game, along with its patriotic values, have put the Left-wing media insiders into an apoplectic tizzy. Scraping every anti-American factoid from their constipated colons, these American culture killers have panned Assassin’s Creed III as nothing more than jingoistic BS. But to their ever-frenzied consternation, the US buying public ain’t buying their quite boring I hate America campaign. They’re buying the video instead. Continue reading →
As news of Osama bin Laden’s death hit the global airwaves on Sunday, spontaneous celebrations broke out here, there, and everywhere across our land of liberty. And some of the biggest rip-roaring bashes were held at those citadels of Left-wing anti-US ideology known as America’s college campuses. Believe it or not, college students across the country took to the streets in a joyous free-wheeling outburst of good old-fashioned and unadulterated PATRIOTISM. Continue reading →