- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face 'Profound Consequences Nationwide' in 2022 if Recall Successful
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening
- Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Seen Maskless After Ordering Masks Again in the Capitol
- Scientists Warn of ‘Unprecedented Surge in Climate-Related Disasters’
Tag Archives: Pat Toomey
At the end of July, Rasmussen’s poll showed Pat Toomey, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania’s senate seat, leading Joe Sestak, his Democrat opponent, by 45% to 39%. Today, Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows Toomey’s lead over Sestak has extended with the percentages standing at 45% to 36%. Continue reading →
The newest poll numbers are now showing Senator Arlen Specter, the Democrat turned Republican turned Democrat, trailing his opponent in the Democrat primary. Congressman, Joe Sestak, who defied the Pennsylvania Democrat machine by throwing his hat into the Senatorial primary, is leading Specter by 4 points. Continue reading →