- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization
- Over a Dozen U.S. Governors Summon Thousands of National Guardsmen to Quell Violent Protests
- Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s
- Video -- Portland Mob Beats, Kicks Unconscious Man: 'Black Lives Matter, Faggot!'
- Report: Former Officer Charged in George Floyd's Death on Suicide Watch
Tag Archives: past polls
Polls, polls, polls. We hate them, we love them, we ignore them, we covet them. Political polls are indeed the sullied crazy-making bane of our ordinary voting existence. And election year 2012 has offered the exhausted electorate the most manipulated mess of mathematical jiggery-pokery in modern political times. But even with all the pro-Obama finagling that’s been afoot over the past several weeks, the stupidly distorted sampling of these propaganda surveys can’t hide the Romney reality. Continue reading →