- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Second-Largest U.S. Aluminum Mill Idles Due to 'Untenable' Energy Prices, Laying Off 600 American Workers
- Joe Biden Boasts 'Zero Inflation' in July but Cost of Food and Rent Still Rising
- WH's Bernstein: 87,000 New IRS Agents Won't Target Households Earning Under $400k
- China Detects First Human Cases of Novel Virus Found in Shrews
- Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats
Tag Archives: past polls
Polls, polls, polls. We hate them, we love them, we ignore them, we covet them. Political polls are indeed the sullied crazy-making bane of our ordinary voting existence. And election year 2012 has offered the exhausted electorate the most manipulated mess of mathematical jiggery-pokery in modern political times. But even with all the pro-Obama finagling that’s been afoot over the past several weeks, the stupidly distorted sampling of these propaganda surveys can’t hide the Romney reality. Continue reading →