- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Campaign: Data Shows Democrats Failing to Meet Required Lead for Early Voting
- Jobless Claims Drop to 787,000, Much Better Than Expected
- Supreme Court Grants Stay Against 'Curbside' Voting in Alabama; Roberts Back with Conservatives
- CNN's Lemon: Black Male Trump Supporters 'Are Being Bamboozled' -- 'They're Being Played by the Trump Folks'
- Nolte: CNN's Chris Cuomo Gaslights Viewers with Lie About Trump 'Talking up' Proud Boys
Tag Archives: Pascal Bruckner
As the European penchant for self-flagellation and smug self-hatred runs amok within the blighted birthplace of Western civilization, across the pond here in the good old USA, the cultish copycat EUphoria frenzy is in full swing. Continue reading →