- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden Administration Pauses Federal Permitting for Oil, Gas
- Biden’s Executive Order on Transgender Rights ‘Unilaterally Eviscerates Women’s Sports’
- China Applauds Biden Inauguration: ‘Kind Angels Can Triumph over Evil Forces’
- Clyburn: 9/11 Style Commission Needed to Investigate Capitol Riot
- CNN: 1776 Commission Report ‘Racist School Curriculum’
Tag Archives: Paris demonstrations
As the Left-wing media attempts to downplay the blow-back over the passage of gay marriage in France by Francois Hollande’s Socialist government and as their tacky Talking Heads fall all over themselves to reassure us rubes out here in the hinterland that same-sex hitching is the latest wave of progressive social change sweeping the globe (AKA: and there’s nothing you can do about it, so don’t you hillbillies even bother to try), one senses a bit of unease, and dare I say, down right shock, coming from the tapping keyboards of the pro-regressive Fourth Estate. Continue reading →