- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Supercharged Brian Kemp Races into Governor’s Rematch: Stacey Abrams Will Be ‘Great Unifier’ for Georgia Republicans
- Pinkerton: Sorry, Joe! Midterm Elections Are a Referendum on White House Performance
- Donald Trump Rallies Wyoming Against 'Lapdog for Pelosi' Liz Cheney
- Exclusive — Watch: Michigan Professor Tells Students to Watch 'Actual, Honest-to-God ... Professional News' MSNBC, Trashes Fox
- Report: Los Angeles County High School Banning Unvaccinated Students from Graduation Ceremony
Tag Archives: Palmetto State
At a union picnic down South in the Palmetto State, the President of the South Carolina AFL-CIO smacks away at a piñata that has the face of Republican Governor Nikki Haley taped to it. This piece of PR portraying the best that organized labor has to offer is brought to you by the Head Union Duffus, Donna Dewitt. Keep up the good work, sweetie. We sure do appreciate your stupidity. Continue reading →