- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Leftist Group Fueling Democrat Senate Campaigns at Center of Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Children
- Project Veritas Releases Another Ilhan Omar Video Showing Cash for Votes Harvesting Scheme
- Susan Rice: Trump 'Has Refused to Understand the World that We Live In,' 'Threats We Face'
- Virgil: The Deep State Becomes the Obvious State
- Trump Gets Pennsylvania Opportunity as Democrats Endorse H-1B Outsourcing
Tag Archives: palestinians
In the West Bank settlement of Itamar, five members of the Fogel family were stabbed to death on Friday while they slept in their beds. Udi Fogel, 36, his wife Ruth, 35, and their sons, Yoave, 11 years old and Elad, 4 years old, and their infant daughter, Hadas, 3 months old. The infant girl’s throat was slashed. Continue reading →
Elton John performed at the Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, playing to an audience of over 50,000 screaming fans. Defying the Left-wing entertainment industry’s call to boycott Israel, John defiantly pumped his fist in protest, proclaiming: Ain’t nothing gonna stop us from coming, baby! Continue reading →
The Victim Game is the most popular past time of Western civilization. And although the rules of the game are pretty standard, the sweet plum of Victim status can be a fickle and fleeting political prize.