- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- **Live Updates** LAPD Opens Rape Investigation into Weinstein; Harvey Sobbed to Staff after Exposé; Tarantino Speaks: ‘Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’
- Report: Bill Clinton Asked Permission from Hillary’s State Dept. to Meet with Russian Nuclear Officials at Time of Uranium Deal
- Clinton Aide Lashes Out at ‘Clinton Cash’ Author Peter Schweizer Over Russian Bribery Revelations
- Tillerson: China ‘Predatory’ for Dumping ‘Enormous Levels of Debt’ on Developing Nations
- AL Senate Poll: Roy Moore Has 11-Point Lead Over Dem Challenger Doug Jones
Tag Archives: palestinians
In the West Bank settlement of Itamar, five members of the Fogel family were stabbed to death on Friday while they slept in their beds. Udi Fogel, 36, his wife Ruth, 35, and their sons, Yoave, 11 years old and Elad, 4 years old, and their infant daughter, Hadas, 3 months old. The infant girl’s throat was slashed. Continue reading →
Elton John performed at the Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, playing to an audience of over 50,000 screaming fans. Defying the Left-wing entertainment industry’s call to boycott Israel, John defiantly pumped his fist in protest, proclaiming: Ain’t nothing gonna stop us from coming, baby! Continue reading →
The Victim Game is the most popular past time of Western civilization. And although the rules of the game are pretty standard, the sweet plum of Victim status can be a fickle and fleeting political prize.