- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- House Passes Stop-Gap Bill Funding Government Through February
- Mike Lee: American People 'Have Right to Know' If Senators Oppose Biden Vaccine Mandate
- Exclusive — Mark Levin: CDC Ignores Natural Immunity as Democrats Push Vaccine Mandates, Registries
- Biden Administration Blames Omicron Variant for Supply Chain Woes
- Bill de Blasio: Assume Omicron 'Community Spread' Is in New York City
Tag Archives: Palestine
All you good little gay boys who just love to prance around with your progressive hetero pals, make sure when visiting that vacation paradise of pre-historic Palestine, to wear your sexy nancy-assed chaps on arrival. Cause these pathetic self-oppressed pricks can play one hell of a mean anti-queer S/M scene. Continue reading →
Pat Condell, comedian, political commentator, and avowed atheist gives us the clearest and most concise summary of the Islamic modus operandi and speaks truth to the corrupt progressive powers that would sell-out Western values in the name of multicultural accommodation. Continue reading →
Israel, Palestine, and Gays written by Paul Varnell, originally appeared in the Chicago Free Press back in 2002 and was published again at the Independent Gay Forum. In this article, Mr. Varnell contrasts the daily realities for gay men living in the West Bank and Gaza with the world of gay men living in Israel. Continue reading →