- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: pajamas media
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has informed GOProud that they will not be invited to serve as a co-sponsor for their upcoming 2012 event. And the formal exclusion of the only national organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians is causing a bit of a buzz within the right-of-center community. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative alternative media king, has declared that he will not attend CPAC 2012 in personal protest against the GoProud exclusion. And Roger Simon, CEO of Pajamas Media, has also joined the boycott battlecry. Continue reading →
Bruce Bawer, literary critic, author, and political commentator, has been quite outspoken through the years concerning the very real dangers of the rising tide of Islamification throughout Europe. As a gay man living in Oslo, Norway, Bawer’s political and social observations as an ex-patriot American hunkered down within the fire zones of European multiculturalism give his opinion pieces much more power and credibility than the soppy liberal soliloquies coming out of US universities. Continue reading →
Pajamas Media sponsored an Everybody Draw Mohammed Contest organized by one of its contributors who goes by the name of Zombie. The contest offered the winning cartoonist a death sentence decree worth $10,000. Continue reading →
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →