- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump Is Going After Black Voters. 'It Works.' Democrats Think Black Voters Will Simply 'Fall in Line'
- Clyburn: Barrett Confirmation Will 'Throwback' SCOTUS to Days of Segregation, Slavery
- Jill Biden on Hunter Story: 'The American People Don't Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family'
- Pollak: A Biden Win Would Reward Democrats for Russia Hoax, Phony Impeachment, and Race Riots
Tag Archives: pacifism
It’s 1941 and America is sleeping while the world is boiling and burning. Yep, we snoozed away throughout the 1930s, deep asleep within those topsy-turvy dreams of a passive USA all snug and secure in her cozy cradle of seclusion. Who the hell cares if Nazis are marching across the map of Europe. What business is it of ours if England is getting obliterated by Blitzkrieg bombs. And let those crummy Japs pillage, rape, and slaughter their way across that hell-hole called Asia. We ain’t the god-damn policeman for the planet. Continue reading →