- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack
- Donald Trump Backs Down on Plan to Designate Mexican Cartels Terrorists
- Opioids Killing Young, White Suburban Americans More Than Anyone Else for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Joe Biden Vows to Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare to All Illegal Aliens in U.S.
- Poll: Elizabeth Warren Slips as Michael Bloomberg Rises
Tag Archives: Oxbridge
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →
The Nation of Ninnies seems to be awash in weekend Sharia Schools that are teaching Muslim children the intricate ins and outs of basic barbarism. An investigative report by the BBC has found that approximately 40 Muslim weekend schools across the UK are teaching Sharia law to over 5,000 children. Continue reading →