- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NY BLM Leader: De Blasio's 'Vaccine Mandate Is Racist and Specifically Targets Black New Yorkers'
- Report: NBA Plagued by 'Vaccine Civil War' as Unvaccinated Players Rally Behind Kyrie Irving
- Exclusive: Michael Savage Warns U.S. Will ‘Never Recover’ from Biden Open Border Assault — ‘We’ve Crossed the Inflection Point’
- Moderate Democrats Bow to Pelosi on $3.5 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
- 'Lock Him Up:' Trump Rally Crowd Targets Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg
Tag Archives: oval office
Obama—that spoiled, cosseted, free-loading, Democrat Machine flim-flam man needs to have his lazy and unaccomplished affirmative action ass booted out of the Oval Office. And come November, that is exactly what the hard-working, creative, risk-taking citizens—the Builders of America—are gona do. Continue reading →
The Obama speech last night from the Oval Office was the Reality TV flop of the season. When Mr. O, as President of the United States of America, barfed up all those big empty words of phony competence and courage, the American public recognized his stream of vacuous vomit for the oily gobbledygook it really was. Continue reading →