- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal: 'Why Should I Distinguish Between White People and Racists?'
- Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal: 'Our Role Is Not to Be Bound by the First Amendment'
- Breitbart News Daily Podcast Ep. 20: America Is Back! (to Panicking About Coronavirus), Guest: Dan Gainor
- 'Simpsons' Episode with Tiananmen Massacre Joke Disappears from Disney+ Hong Kong
- Florida's Lowest Coronavirus Case Rate in the Nation Drops Even Further
Tag Archives: Orlando
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →