- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack
- Donald Trump Backs Down on Plan to Designate Mexican Cartels Terrorists
- Opioids Killing Young, White Suburban Americans More Than Anyone Else for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Joe Biden Vows to Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare to All Illegal Aliens in U.S.
- Poll: Elizabeth Warren Slips as Michael Bloomberg Rises
Tag Archives: Orlando
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →