- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Ann Coulter: A Health Care Plan so Simple, Even a Republican Can Understand!
- Fmr Obama Official Reveals Pre-Inauguration Effort to Gather Intel on Incoming Trump Team
- Exclusive—Gov. Tom Ridge on Opioids: ‘It’s a Supply and Demand Problem; You Have to Attack Both’
- Exclusive–Congressman Massie: ‘We Need to Audit the Fed, It’s a Creature of the Swamp’
- Hillary Clinton: Sean Spicer Guilty of ‘Everyday Sexism’ (VIDEO)
Tag Archives: Orlando
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →