- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CNN's Lemon: Tucker Carlson Is Mainstreaming 'White Supremacist Propaganda to your Neighbors'
- TX Mayor: Border Wouldn't Be Such 'a Madhouse' If It Had Same Fence as Capitol, 'We Haven't Heard from the Administration'
- Padilla: Newsom Recall Is GOP Attacking Newsom Because of Trump's Failures on COVID
- White House Misleadingly Using Former Trump Adviser Gary Cohn to Sell Joe Biden Tax Hike
- Navy's Official Twitter Account Features Bald Eagle Wearing Surgical Mask
Tag Archives: Orlando
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →