- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Michael Moore: Anti-Trump Town Hall Protests ‘Makes the Tea Party Look Like Preschool’
- Exclusive—Poll: Majority Oppose Anti-Trump, Pro-Illegal Alien Protests
- Trudeau Effect: Most Canadians Distrust Government for First Time in 17 Years
- ‘Racist’ Walking Dead T-Shirt Pulled from UK Department Store
- Breitbart News Daily: CPAC
Tag Archives: Oprah Winfrey
After only five months on the air, The Rosie Show has gone the same way as so many other rebooted and reworked network nightmares. Hustled into production as a supposed show-stopper that would miraculously pull Oprah Winfrey’s tanking cable enterprise out of the financial red, The Rosie Show did indeed prove to be the slam dunk dud that brought to a screeching halt the latest on-air venture of the big-boned and big-mouthed multimillionaire, Rosie O’Donnell. Continue reading →