- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Josh Hawley: Bring U.S. Manufacturing Back to Facilitate 'American Comeback'
- Nancy Pelosi: 'In this Next Bill' We Hope to Get Vote-by-Mail
- Poll: Voters Increasingly Support Universal Basic Income for U.S. Citizens
- Actual Hospitalizations for Coronavirus Significantly Lower than Projections in Model
- Donald Trump Shuts Down Reporter for 'Gotcha Question' on Jared Kushner
Tag Archives: Open Borders
The Republican Party began this Presidential primary season with sixteen candidates. Sixteen. One would think that with sixteen GOP politicos to choose from, we registered Republicans would have had such a dreadful time determining a winner from such a sparkling array of puffed-up personalities. But in a bleary blink of a bought-and-paid-for jaundiced eye, these pillars of Republican-defined conservatism were quickly unmasked as Open Borders-Big Business-Globalist Grinches with nary a notion of concern for the welfare of the long-suffering American citizen. All but one that is. Continue reading →
In solidarity with Obama’s glad-handing extension of American rights and privileges to all those undocumented Democrat voters taking up college classroom seats and competing for ever-diminishing job prospects in our economic market, let us pledge our fealty to politically correct chaos and open our hearts to hoards of uneducated, non-English speaking Mexicans crossing our borders illegally to gain a better life that only America can provide while disrespecting our country’s laws, mocking our traditions, and refusing to speak our language. All Rise! Continue reading →