- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: On Point
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →