- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bari Weiss: Sotomayor's Inaccurate COVID Statements Are the Misinformation You're Going to Believe if You Watch Cable News All Day
- Bari Weiss: 'Pandemic of Bureaucracy' on COVID Is a 'Moral Crime' and People Are Afraid to Say That
- Maher: We Know the Vaccine 'Just Protects You' and That Cuts Against Argument We Need It to Protect Others
- Maher: It Looks Like Liberals 'Always Suggesting Sacrifices' on COVID They Don't Have to Live With
- Nolte: Sneakers, Margaritas, and a Democrat Party that Just Doesn't Care
Tag Archives: Ohio
It’s not Yes We Can. It’s YES WE WILL! Continue reading →
If one picture is worth a thousand words, then what can two photographic mug shots tell us about the demoralized Democrat base? Just take a look at the shocked faces of Charlie Rose and Norah O’Donnell of CBS News on hearing that their debate focus group in Steubenville, Ohio has chosen Mitt Romney as their candidate of choice.