- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mayorkas: SCOTUS Overturning Roe 'Has Really Heightened the Threat Environment'
- Multiple People Shot at Mall in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Video: Young Americans Pledge Not to Celebrate the Fourth of July
- Kinzinger: New Witnesses Coming Forward Following Hutchinson’s Testimony
- Cheney on a Criminal Referral for Trump: 'There Could Be More than One'
Tag Archives: obesity
That earth-shattering question is being asked by researchers at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. And just to show how important it is today to pander to the sexual minority movement, the National Institutes of Health have awarded the hospital a $1.5 million grant (aka taxpayers’ hard-earned money) to discover why 75% of the dyke domain is overweight. Continue reading