- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pelosi: Impeachment Has Been Going on 'Two and a Half Years, Actually'
- ***Live Updates*** Senate Judiciary Committee Holds FISA Abuse Hearing
- Watch Live: Justice Department Inspector General Testifies on FISA Abuse
- Ten Disturbing Findings in the Justice Department Inspector General Report
- Daniel Goldman, Lead Impeachment Investigator, Claimed Steele Dossier Was True
Tag Archives: NYPD
Erin Coughlin, daughter of NYPD Sergeant John Coughlin, is completing her training as a cadet at the Police Academy this year. Ms. Coughlin is following in her Dad’s footsteps but for her the career choice of being a cop for the City of New York brings with it a special motivation. Erin’s father died on September 11, 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed—he met his death helping folks at the World Trade Center escape the burning buildings. Continue reading →