- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Protesters Build Embattlements, Carry Improved Shields During Seige of Minnesota Police HQ
- BLM Protesters Attack Media near Brooklyn Center Police Building
- Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13
- Coulter: Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, and the Case Against Mob Justice
- Cotton: Biden Admin Says Same Things about American Racism that China, USSR Used to Say
Tag Archives: NPR
Anyone who has ever listened to National Public Radio can easily identify that smarmy medicated tone of pseudo erudition that the network is so well-known for. It simply exudes an annoying air of self-confident snobbery, smugly assuming to be the all-time arbiter of the sane, the sensible, and the obviously correct. Continue reading →
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →
In James O’Keefe’s video sting operation targeting the Left-wing elite’s tax-funded media, the NPR Progressive Duo of Schiller and Lily compare climate change deniers to those who might still believe planet Earth is flat. Continue reading →
James O’Keefe, the independent undercover entrepreneur who gained fame with his Acorn sting operation, has now caught National Public Radio (NPR) with their very progressive pants down. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →