- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter Fact-checker Claimed Trump Admin Are 'ACTUAL NAZIS'; Mocked 'Fly Over' States
- Donald Trump Threatens Regulation or Shutdown of Social Media Companies
- CNN's Lemon: Twitter Should Make Label on Trump's Tweets 'Bigger,' Remove Tweets about Scarborough
- EXCLUSIVE -- Dinesh D'Souza: The Specter of Socialism
- Kathy Griffin Says Trump Being Stabbed with a Syringe Full of Air Would 'Do the Trick'
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: NPR
Anyone who has ever listened to National Public Radio can easily identify that smarmy medicated tone of pseudo erudition that the network is so well-known for. It simply exudes an annoying air of self-confident snobbery, smugly assuming to be the all-time arbiter of the sane, the sensible, and the obviously correct. Continue reading →
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →
In James O’Keefe’s video sting operation targeting the Left-wing elite’s tax-funded media, the NPR Progressive Duo of Schiller and Lily compare climate change deniers to those who might still believe planet Earth is flat. Continue reading →
James O’Keefe, the independent undercover entrepreneur who gained fame with his Acorn sting operation, has now caught National Public Radio (NPR) with their very progressive pants down. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →