- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Chick-fil-A Will Stop Donating to Salvation Army, Christian Athletes Following LGBT Pressure
- Bernstein: GOP Senators 'Deeply Disturbed' Trump Might Be Serving Interests of Putin
- Exclusive Video: Pregnant Migrant Beaten for Crossing Texas Border Without Paying Gulf Cartel Fee, Says JTFW Director
- Exclusive Video: Illegal Immigration Hurts Migrants' Home Countries, Says JTFW Director
- Dr. Johnson: Would Medicare for All Improve Americans’ Health Care Coverage?
Tag Archives: NOW
Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist who is facing the death penalty on eight counts of murder for allegedly killing born alive babies at his house-of-horrors ‘clinic’ in West Philadelphia, went on trial this past Monday. And his defense attorney, Mister Jack McMahon, wasted no time in declaring to the predominately black jury that his African American client was an innocent victim of racism. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh has taken a clever swipe at the National Organization for Women, the self-deluded group of Left-wing ladies masquerading as enlightened mavens for all things female. Limbaugh has started a new Facebook Page entitled Rush Babes for America a.k.a. The National Organization for Rush Babes. His new Page is dedicated to conservative women. Continue reading →
The National Organization for Womyn is desperately in need of money. Even as their membership continues to shrivel unto divisive Democrat dust, and even as their political and social influence continues to fade into that jaded sunset of a previous generation’s glory days, the NOW crowd is desperately seeking a lot of cash and credit. Yes, the gilded groupies of Bill Clinton’s Crotch Chronicles are groveling for some big time booty. Continue reading →
So just what is the Tea Party movement all about anyway? Limited government? Individual liberty? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative social values? Well, according to Jonathan Haidt, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, in an article that appeared today in the Wall Street Journal, what drives many adherents of the Tea Party phenomenon is the love for the Law of Karma. Continue reading →