- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Joe Biden Told Al Sharpton He Will Run Again in 2024
- Report: Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens in NYC Travel to Florida for Hurricane Ian Clean-Up Jobs
- Donald Trump Sues CNN in $475 Million Defamation Lawsuit
- Herschel Walker Battles Twin Scandals: Anonymous Woman Accuses Him of Paying for Abortion While Son Speaks Out
- Americans Fear Inflation Will Worsen if Democrats Control Congress After Election
Tag Archives: Nittany Lions
Pastor Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church congregants plan to picket the funeral of Joe Paterno on Wednesday. Paterno, who died on Sunday from lung cancer, was fired from his head coach position at Penn State University in the aftermath of the Jerry Sandusky pedophilia scandal. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →