- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
- Clyburn: Barrett Confirmation Will 'Throwback' SCOTUS to Days of Segregation, Slavery
- Jill Biden on Hunter Story: 'The American People Don't Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family'
- Pollak: A Biden Win Would Reward Democrats for Russia Hoax, Phony Impeachment, and Race Riots
- Project Veritas: Google Advertising Manager Boasts Company Can Censor 'Right-Wing' Ads
Tag Archives: niqab
Since August marks the commencement of Ramadan, I felt it quite fitting for we in the West to receive the very good news today that Italy is taking steps to ban the burqa. Continue reading →
The French Parliament today passed a formal resolution declaring the Burka ‘an affront to French values’. This non-binding declaration will be followed in July by a law that will effectively outlaw the niqab and the burka. Continue reading →