- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Second-Largest U.S. Aluminum Mill Idles Due to 'Untenable' Energy Prices, Laying Off 600 American Workers
- Joe Biden Boasts 'Zero Inflation' in July but Cost of Food and Rent Still Rising
- WH's Bernstein: 87,000 New IRS Agents Won't Target Households Earning Under $400k
- China Detects First Human Cases of Novel Virus Found in Shrews
- Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats
Tag Archives: Nikki Haley
If you were watching the Republican National Convention over at the MSNBC Democrat plantation, you wouldn’t have seen nor heard the speeches of Black or Latino Republicans. Such uppity minorities who dare to thumb their noses at the Democrat’s grievance grindstone are a growing threat to the progressive party line and therefore must be blacked out by the white liberal elites running the political showbiz at MSNBC. Continue reading →
At a union picnic down South in the Palmetto State, the President of the South Carolina AFL-CIO smacks away at a piñata that has the face of Republican Governor Nikki Haley taped to it. This piece of PR portraying the best that organized labor has to offer is brought to you by the Head Union Duffus, Donna Dewitt. Keep up the good work, sweetie. We sure do appreciate your stupidity. Continue reading →
The Left has been left behind. Still buried in the issues and jargon of the 60s and 70s, the progressive democrat express continues to see the world of ‘women’s rights’ through the filter of ‘women’s issues’. And those ‘women’s issues’ are exclusively defined by Left-of-center matrons who believe they and they alone speak for all of American womankind. Continue reading →