- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Sanders: The Impeachment Trial Puts Me 'at a Disadvantage' and Gives Biden an Advantage
- Sanders: 'Impossible to Predict' How Much my Healthcare Plan Costs
- Jeff Sessions Slams Doug Jones Over 'Compelling' Impeachment Case Comment
- Klobuchar to GOP Senators: 'Do Your Job and Defend the Constitution' by Voting for Witnesses
- Schweizer: Bidens Have 'Lied' About Hunter's China Dealings 'Repeatedly'
Tag Archives: New York
Let’s hear it for all those sophomoric males in political public service today who just can’t get their minds to rise above their overexposed private parts. And let’s offer up a special salute to Mister Anthony Weiner, former Democrat Congressman from New York, whose congressional seat is now up for grabs in a special election to be held on September 13th. The latest poll released on Friday now shows the Republican challenger, Bob Turner, leading the Democrat placeholder, David Weprin, by six points. Hip hip hurrah! Way to go, Anthony! Continue reading →
A Quinnipiac poll has found that New York residents really like their teachers but their unions have got to go. The poll showed that 50% of New Yorkers had a favorable opinion of public school teachers as opposed to 22% with an unfavorable opinion. Continue reading →
Since our culture has set aside no calendar month to honor the stunning accomplishments and sacrifices of our belittled, besmirched, and bemoaned male of the species, I thought it only fitting to cap off Women’s History Month with a little contextual reality. Continue reading →