- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: New York City
Mayor Bloomberg, that paternalistic political hack who believes he has been anointed by the secular gods of Progressivism to police the food choices of his childlike citizens, might want to turn his divine attention away from the soft targets of snacks and sodas and spend just a little bit of time dealing with the real hardcore public health issues impacting New York City. But of course, that would mean courageously confronting the fatal personal choices made by many minorities and gay men, and of course, it would also mean taking on the cannibalizing liberal culture that supports and sustains sexually promiscuous and irresponsible lifestyles. Continue reading →
The Niggling Nanny of New York: “Mayor Bloomberg’s proposal to regulate the size of sugar-sweetened beverages is insulting, paternalistic, and smacks of the police state,” Continue reading →
As Nanny Bloomberg dictates the diet of adults in the rough and tumble sissy town of New York City, the citizens of North Carolina are taking back the school lunch. Continue reading →
In the bitter battle over New York City’s budget woes, the United Federation of Teachers is striking back against Mayor Bloomberg’s proposed teacher layoffs by running a blitz of 30-second ads across the metropolitan airwaves. And as we’ve come to expect, the leading characters in this mini-piece of propaganda are the doe-eyed children of NYC’s public education system and the evil twin specters of monied millionaires and their mayoral mascot. Continue reading →
The LGBT Community Center of NYC, under pressure from some of their financial supporters, has agreed to close its doors to the Israeli Apartheid Weekend (IAW) organization. The community center had been offering its facilities to this group for meetings and get togethers. The group had planned a Smash Israeli Apartheid party at the LGBT Center for March 4th. Continue reading →
The controversy over the Ground Zero mosque couldn’t have happened at a better time. The fact that this obscene mega gesture of contempt for the American people, our way of life, and for the true martyrs who were butchered on September 11, 2001, is finding support from liberal lunatics is one of the best bits of political good luck for the conservative cause this summer. Continue reading →