- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: New Jersey
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →
Vanessa Jean Louis, the President of the Frederick Douglass Foundation and a gutsy conservative activist, confronted the Left-wing terrorist William Ayers during one of his speaking engagements to the liberal faithful at Montclair State University in New Jersey. The event at Montclair was sponsored by the far Left group, Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Continue reading →