- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: Netherlands
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been harassed and criminalized for daring to suggest that radical Islam is a growing threat to European civilization, has been acquitted of the hate speech charges brought against him by a very reluctant prosecution. Continue reading →
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been an outspoken critic of the Islamification of the Netherlands, has been found Not Guilty on all counts brought against him under so-called Hate Speech codes. Continue reading →
There is a conservative breeze beginning to blow across the Netherlands. And that breeze just might bring some long overdue changes to the cultural landscape of the once quaint country of windmills and tulips. Continue reading →