- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Fact Check: Four Major Holes In Rep. Adam Schiff’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
- POLLAK: Adam Schiff’s Tactics on Intel Probe Threaten National Security
- Reports: Israeli-American Teen Arrested for Antisemitic Hate Crime Hoax Spree
- London Terror Killer Named as Convicted Criminal Khalid Masood
- Theresa May says ‘Islamist’ Westminster Attack ‘Not Islamic’
Tag Archives: NCAA
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →