- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: NBC
Now that George Zimmerman has been found innocent of all criminal charges by a jury of six very courageous women, the American public, along with Mr. Zimmerman himself, will have to endure even more manufactured mania, all packaged and pushed by the hate-heads of pro-regressive TV. And with the likes of such television dignitaries as Al Rev-em-up Sharpton tapping into the Eric Holder Social Justice Hotline, it looks like the media lynch mob is hoping to hang poor curious George with yet another made-to-order racist rope. Continue reading →
Steven Crowder, a Fox News contributor and conservative activist, found himself on the receiving end of union violence and spittle-enhanced obscenities yesterday during demonstrations in Lansing, Michigan. The assault and battery on Crowder and the violent acts committed against others were all playfully described by the mainstream media as a boisterous day in the state capital (Brian Williams, NBC News). Continue reading →
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →