- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Josh Hawley: Bring U.S. Manufacturing Back to Facilitate 'American Comeback'
- Nancy Pelosi: 'In this Next Bill' We Hope to Get Vote-by-Mail
- Poll: Voters Increasingly Support Universal Basic Income for U.S. Citizens
- Actual Hospitalizations for Coronavirus Significantly Lower than Projections in Model
- Donald Trump Shuts Down Reporter for 'Gotcha Question' on Jared Kushner
Tag Archives: NBC
Now that George Zimmerman has been found innocent of all criminal charges by a jury of six very courageous women, the American public, along with Mr. Zimmerman himself, will have to endure even more manufactured mania, all packaged and pushed by the hate-heads of pro-regressive TV. And with the likes of such television dignitaries as Al Rev-em-up Sharpton tapping into the Eric Holder Social Justice Hotline, it looks like the media lynch mob is hoping to hang poor curious George with yet another made-to-order racist rope. Continue reading →
Steven Crowder, a Fox News contributor and conservative activist, found himself on the receiving end of union violence and spittle-enhanced obscenities yesterday during demonstrations in Lansing, Michigan. The assault and battery on Crowder and the violent acts committed against others were all playfully described by the mainstream media as a boisterous day in the state capital (Brian Williams, NBC News). Continue reading →
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →