- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13
- BLM Protesters Attack Media near Brooklyn Center Police Building
- Coulter: Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, and the Case Against Mob Justice
- Cotton: Biden Admin Says Same Things about American Racism that China, USSR Used to Say
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims, Falsely, He Vowed to Pursue Osama bin Laden to 'Gates of Hell'
Tag Archives: Native American
Are Asian Americans routinely discriminated against in college admissions? The latest research is showing that, yes indeed, Asian Americas are getting the shaft when it comes to getting their collective foot into the college classroom door. And why would that be? Continue reading →
♬ And I’ll wear moccasins, wampum beads, feather hats, which will go to prove—I’m an Indian too! ♬
Ethel Merman from Annie Get Your Gun belts out Lizzie Light Skin’s theme song. I am so enjoying this senatorial farce getting played out in that Kennedy compound of politically progressive Massachusetts. Looking so like a ludicrously lame liar, the ditzy Democrat dame with the semi-lousy law degree from Rutgers U wants America to believe she never relied on an affirmative action cheat sheet to gain her appointment at Harvard. Continue reading →
A funny thing happened to Elizabeth Warren on the way to snagging a prestigious professorship at Harvard Law School in the mid 1990s. Magically, this white-on-white middle class lady, who is currently a Democrat candidate for Senator in the state of Massachusetts, suddenly trans-raced into a very statistically suitable Native American minority. And faster than the academic elite could say hocus-Pocahonis, Ms. Warren found herself ensconced in that coveted Ivy League crimson while Harvard fulfilled their ill-gotten quota. Continue reading →