- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 8000 Migrants Detained Under Border Bridge in Texas
- Inflation Near Record in Biden's Backyard
- Hezbollah Terrorists Defy U.S. and Deliver Iranian Fuel to Cheers in Lebanon
- French Forces Kill Leader of Islamic State in the Greater Sahara
- FNC's Carlson: Biden Vaccine Directive an 'Insult to Science'
Tag Archives: National Rifle Association
How many more atrocities will need to occur in our country before all our 2nd Amendment crusaders out there get an effective offense up and running? Instead of playing endless defense when it comes to our right to bear arms, how about recognizing that a problem really does exist when it comes to the availability of guns in America and then actually develop ways to face the issue head on? Then perhaps we could save the lives of potential victims of gun violence and not be caught with our pants down each and every damn time some pathetic nut goes off on a rampage. Continue reading →
The Brady Campaign seems to think that broadcasting a political ad depicting an intense looking white man emptying a magazine clip into a target silhouette of a little girl provides the appropriate shock value to fire home their anti-gun message. Continue reading →