- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrat Smears on Nunes's FISA Abuse Memo Proved False by Inspector General Report
- IG Report Proves Democrats Were Wrong, and Nunes Right, About FISA Warrant
- DOJ IG: 'At Least 17 Significant Errors or Omissions in the Carter Page FISA' Application
- Report: House Democrats to Announce Articles of Impeachment Tuesday
- Report: Democrats Drop 'Bribery,' Mueller Report from Articles of Impeachment
Tag Archives: National Park Service
When you trek through the woods at Valley Forge Park, be sure to take in the uplifting sight of cruddy condoms littering the wildflowers and grasses along the way. And when you hike on down to the banks of the Schuylkill, you’ll truly marvel at the semen-dripped tree trunks gracing the greenery. Golly, on a busy crude-ball cruising day, you might even catch a glimpse of the lowest of the low sucking another woebegone creature’s dirty cock. Heck, I’ve even been told that some serious butt pumping has been spotted in the bushes along side the 18th century ruin down by the train tracks. Continue reading →
Sharpshooters have killed 600 white-tail deer since November as part of a 4-year culling program at the Valley Forge National Historical Park located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. Taking steps to address the deer overpopulation problem that has plagued the park for years now, the National Park Service has had to face down stiff opposition to the culling program from animal rights groups. Continue reading →