- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch: David Holmes Refuses to Say He Will Be More Careful with Communications
- Deep State David Holmes Won ‘Dissent’ Award, Was a Fixture in Obama Administration
- Democrat Maloney Uses Term 'Epic Mansplaining' to Blast Republican Colleague During Impeachment Hearing
- Owner of Ukrainian Energy Firm that Employed Hunter Biden Investigated for Corruption
- Schweizer: Hillary Clinton Sold Access Every Day When She Was Secretary of State
Tag Archives: National Organization for Women
Rush Limbaugh has taken a clever swipe at the National Organization for Women, the self-deluded group of Left-wing ladies masquerading as enlightened mavens for all things female. Limbaugh has started a new Facebook Page entitled Rush Babes for America a.k.a. The National Organization for Rush Babes. His new Page is dedicated to conservative women. Continue reading →
The National Organization for Womyn is desperately in need of money. Even as their membership continues to shrivel unto divisive Democrat dust, and even as their political and social influence continues to fade into that jaded sunset of a previous generation’s glory days, the NOW crowd is desperately seeking a lot of cash and credit. Yes, the gilded groupies of Bill Clinton’s Crotch Chronicles are groveling for some big time booty. Continue reading →
Women’s rights activists in Saudi Arabia (yes, there actually are women in this ultra-repressive female-hating culture willing to risk life and limb to help move their country a smidgen or two out of the Middle Ages), are planning a demonstration in June to protest the arrest of Manal al-Sharif, a Saudi sister who has been jailed for defying her country’s ban on distaff drivers. And of course, what better way to demonstrate for the equal right of unfettered maneuverability than for women to slide behind the wicked wheel of flighty freedom and roar on down that revolutionary road in search of the 21st century. Continue reading →