- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CDC Virus Warning: U.S. Facing 'Most Difficult' Months in Nation's 'Public Health History'
- Pope Francis: 2020 Looked Bad Even Before the Coronavirus Outbreak
- WATCH: Democrats' Lawyer in Nevada: Dead Voters Can Cast Valid Mail-in Ballots Before Death
- Arizona Election Integrity Hearing Witnesses Present Alleged Voting Anomalies, Irregularities, Intimidation
- China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon
Tag Archives: National Health Service
Heralded as the biggest revolution in the British National Health Service since its inception some 60 years ago, ‘tens of thousands’ of bureaucratic administrative jobs at the NHS will be slashed as an aggressive maneuver to fix the struggling UK health service. Continue reading →
Cancer patients in the UK are being denied access to 15 cancer drugs, drugs that have the potential to extend their lives by months and in some cases, years. And why would the British National Health Service deny their citizens life-saving treatments? The answer is simple: the NHS says it can’t afford them. Continue reading →