- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Progressive Groups Betting Trump’s Briefings Will Be Left’s ‘Greatest Ammunition’
- Chris Murphy Rips Trump’s Coronavirus ‘Ignorance’—‘Potential Death Sentence for Thousands’
- Joel Pollak: If a Democrat Were President, Media Would Push Unity Against Coronavirus
- Democrat Leader of Armed Services Committee Calls for Navy Secretary's Firing
- Donald Trump Opens Up USNS Comfort to Coronavirus Patients
Tag Archives: National Health Service
Heralded as the biggest revolution in the British National Health Service since its inception some 60 years ago, ‘tens of thousands’ of bureaucratic administrative jobs at the NHS will be slashed as an aggressive maneuver to fix the struggling UK health service. Continue reading →
Cancer patients in the UK are being denied access to 15 cancer drugs, drugs that have the potential to extend their lives by months and in some cases, years. And why would the British National Health Service deny their citizens life-saving treatments? The answer is simple: the NHS says it can’t afford them. Continue reading →