- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Democrats, Blocks Antics as Trial Commences
- Sherrod Brown on Impeachment: 'Fine' to Hear from Hunter Biden
- Maxine Waters on Hunter Biden Testifying: GOP 'Can Call Whomever They Want to Call'
- Watch Live: Candace Owens' First 2020 Blexit Rally Kicks Off in NC
- Trump Jr.: 'Democrats and Media Hate Trump Much More Than They Love America'
Tag Archives: NAACP
African Americans may overwhelmingly support Barack Obama but Mitt Romney and his campaign staff have no intention of turning its back on Black voters. Chipping away at those tribal blocks that Obama seems to be taking for granted, the Romney strategists look to chop off enough of those in the can constituents to undercut the Democrats in November. Continue reading →
There was low turnout at the NAACP convention for Joe Biden’s obligatory speech compared to the packed house that was on tap to hear Mitt Romney. Well, as one commenter over at Beltway Confidential cleverly quipped: Two white guys in two days was probably too much for them to handle. Continue reading →
In a dramatic turn of events in the Trayvon Martin media extravaganza down in Florida, Al Sharpton has temporarily backed down from his divisive race-baiting bullying and has offered a modest apology to the family of George Zimmerman. Continue reading →
Citing his refusal to be held hostage by a special interest group, Governor Paul LePage of Maine declined the NAACP’s invitation to attend their Martin Luther King ceremonies. Continue reading →
And as promised, here are the additional video clips of the Uni-Tea Celebration in Philadelphia on July 31st. Below are the YouTube links that highlight some of the speeches made by Conservatives of Color. Continue reading →
The Uni-Tea Celebration on Saturday at Independence Mall in Philadelphia was a great opportunity for many Tea Party supporters, media types, and interested tourists to hear the raised voices of Black and Latino Conservatives. Continue reading →
ust days after the NAACP’s from-on-high condemnation of the Tea Party, this black civil rights organization has been found harboring some hardcore bigotry in their own hollow halls of fame. Continue reading →
The NAACP has declared the Tea Party movement to be ‘racist’. In the not too recent past, such a pronouncement from a staid black organization such as the NAACP would have dealt a death blow to the object of black ire. But today, me thinks the race card has been played so many times and for so many unscrupulous and unethical reasons that it has become the joker of the Left-wing’s political house of cards. Continue reading →
Van Jones, the Frightening Fringe Freak from the Land of Angry and Aggrieved Agitators is going to Princeton to ‘teach’ as a visiting fellow in theirCenter for African American Studies program. Continue reading →