- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive -- Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes: Taking on Woke Big Tech the 'Battle of All Battles'
- Photos: Tens of Thousands of High School and College Students Gather in D.C. to March for Life
- Aaron Rodgers Blasts Joe Biden for Calling Covid 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated,' Mocks His Public Speaking
- GOP Rep. Steel: Most of the Victims of Pro-Criminal Policies in L.A. Are Non-White, We Need DOJ Involvement on Rail Theft
- Ukraine’s Zelensky Again Makes Demand Biden Keeps Ignoring for Sanctions on Russia
Tag Archives: multicultural
A little reminder from Mark Steyn about the rigorous realities of being nominated to play pet poodle for a political machine and why marching in a Gay Pride parade led by the Multicultural drum majorettes of the Democrat party can be hazardous to your homosexual health. Continue reading →
A Canadian jury on Sunday found the Shafia family guilty of murdering their three teenage daughters and the father’s co-wife back in 2009. Mohammad Shafia and his second wife, Tooba, murdered their three teenage daughters, aged 19, 17, and 13-years old and Mohammad Shafia’s first wife, Rona Mohammed, 52 years old. Assisting them in this grisly family affair was their son, 21-year old, Hamed. Continue reading →
The progressive policies that run rampant throughout Western Europe apparently don’t extend to the issue of gay marriage. In its unanimous ruling today, the European Court of Human Rights affirmed that the rights of a gay couple were not violated by Austria’s refusal to allow them to legally marry. Continue reading →
I love it when the UK media graces us with its attention–all those puffed-up pontifications on American culture voiced in that snooty look-down-their-nose tone they do so well. But what sticks in the gut with this article, and most other communiques from the land of aristocratic socialism, is the patronizing school principal chastisement coming from a Brit journalist who seems to have forgotten the multicultural mess brewing in his own backyard. Continue reading →