- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Head of NY BLM Calls for Investigation into Cofounder's Million Dollar Home Purchases
- Report: Daunte Wright Had Warrant for Attempted Aggravated Robbery
- Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting Bills
- Exclusive – Rep. Mike Garcia: Time to Re-Embrace the Bill of Rights After the Pandemic’s Encroachment on Our Liberties
- Lindsey Graham: Biden 'Paving the Way for Another 9/11' with Afghanistan Troop Withdraw
Tag Archives: Mubarak
The left-of-center pundits are pandering to the ‘new’ Egypt that they assume is rising from the downfall ashes of the Hosni Mubarak regime. But their golly gee glee naively glosses over the harsh realities now facing Egypt and the Middle East. Continue reading →
Before we all break out the champagne in celebration of our abject jubilance over the so-called ‘democratic’ unrest that is spiraling Egypt into chaos, perhaps we should take a quick glance over our shoulders at the historical record on the freedom giving properties of revolutionary riots. Continue reading →