- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Michael Moore: Minneapolis Police HQ Must Be Demolished as 'Contrition to Black America'
- Watch Live: Minnesota Governor Holds Press Conference on George Floyd Riots
- Donald Trump: Rioting 'Thugs' Dishonor George Floyd; 'When the Looting Starts the Shooting Starts'
- Twitter Censors Trump Minneapolis Tweet, Accuses Him of 'Glorifying Violence'
- Dan Scavino Goes to War with Social Media Censors: 'Twitter Is Full of Shit'
Tag Archives: Muammar Gaddafi
Ivy League academic life is so so stressful. Indoctrinating the best and the brightest, researching concocted conundrums, deconstructing Western Civilization, and all that struggling to fabricate nefarious ways to buck up the old paycheck. Continue reading →