- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Juneteenth Celebrations Around the Nation Marred by Shootings, Death
- Flint Officer Shoots, Kills Woman Who Allegedly Shot First on Juneteenth
- Pride Month: 'Sesame Street' Introduces Gay Male Couple for 'Family Day'
- U.S. Special Operations Command Reinstates Diversity Inclusion Adviser Who Compared Trump to Hitler
- Anti-Israel Activists in NYC Call for Violent ‘Intifada, Revolution,’ Israel’s Demise
Tag Archives: movies
Last summer, Helen MacInnes’ bestseller spy novels were reissued in paperback and now some of her classic spy thrillers are available electronically from Amazon for download to your Kindle. If you’re not familiar with Helen MacInnes’ books, you might be aware of the exciting films that were produced based on four of her novels: Above Suspicion (1943) starring Joan Crawford and Fred MacMurry, Assignment in Brittany (1943) starring Jean-Pierre Aumont and Susan Peters, The Venetian Affair (1967) starring Robert Vaughn and Elke Sommer, and The Salzburg Connection (1972) starring Barry Newman and Anna Karina. Continue reading
Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, Part I, is now playing at movie theaters throughout the country. The film premiered in DC the other night and several of the actors were on hand to mark its debut. Below is a clip from PJTV that includes scenes from the movies and well as quicky interviews with two of the actors in the film. Take note of the actors’ comments Continue reading