- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: In Dealing With Big Tech, the American People Need a Seat at the Table
- Joe Biden to Mexico: We'll Cut Migration by Raising Migration
- Native American Tribe Calls Joe Biden's Drilling Freeze a 'Direct Attack' on Sovereignty
- Cotton on Troop Presence at U.S. Capitol: 'I Don't Think That's Necessary'
- Several Super Bowl Advertisers Bow Out over Fear of Offending Viewers
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
“The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. It has sown violence and discord at the heart of the most intimate human relationships. It has aggravated the derogation of the father’s role in an increasingly fatherless society. It has portrayed the greatest of gifts–a child–as a competitor, an intrusion and an inconvenience. It has nominally accorded mothers unfettered dominion over the dependent lives of their physically dependent sons and daughters.” Mother Teresa Continue reading →