- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Daily Coronavirus Deaths in U.S. Continue to Plummet as Confirmed Cases Hit Record Levels
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer on Reopening: 'I’m Not Going to Be Bullied into Moving Before It’s Safe'
- Don Lemon to Terry Crews: Black Lives Matter 'Not About What's Happening in Black Neighborhoods'
- Minneapolis: Black Leaders Speak Out Against 'Abolish the Police'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Speaks Out Amid 'Cancel Hamilton' Uproar: 'All the Criticisms Are Valid,' 'It’s All Fair Game'
Tag Archives: mosque
Andrew McCarthy’s article in the New York Post on Thursday presented a scathingly concise analysis of the political and cultural chasm dividing the American progressive elite and the overwhelming majority of American citizens. Continue reading →
The controversy over the Ground Zero mosque couldn’t have happened at a better time. The fact that this obscene mega gesture of contempt for the American people, our way of life, and for the true martyrs who were butchered on September 11, 2001, is finding support from liberal lunatics is one of the best bits of political good luck for the conservative cause this summer. Continue reading →