- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Vice President Mike Pence Warns at Georgia Rally: ‘If You Don't Vote, They Win’
- Judge Orders DACA Amnesty Restored to 2012 Rules
- Nevada Judge Tosses Trump Campaign's Challenge to Vote Results
- CNBC's Santelli Takes on Pro-Lockdown Pundit -- Says Viewers 'Smart Enough' to Make Decisions on Their Own
- Protesters Condemn Radical NJ Abortion Bill Backed by Gov. Phil Murphy
Tag Archives: Mohammed Hasnath
With acts of violence against gay men significantly on the rise in the UK, especially within the ethnically diverse inter-city areas, the organized gay community has turned a belligerently blind eye to the source of those physical attacks. Not only has Gay Inc. in Great Britain refused to point the accusing finger of fault at the obvious culprits, but the haughty Gay Grandees have also harassed those who would dare speak truth to the queer multicultural pawns who pander to progressivism. Continue reading