- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH LIVE: Former President Donald Trump Holding 'Save America' Rally in Warren, Michigan
- Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He's Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
- Majority of Republicans Choose Trump in 2024, Just One-Third of Democrats Support a Biden Bid
- VIDEO - Hurricane Ian Lays Waste to Fort Myers: ‘90 Percent of Island Gone’
- Exclusive — Tom Emmer: Pelosi Continues 'Worldwide' Farewell Tour as DCCC Cuts Off Vulnerable Members
Tag Archives: Mohamed Morsi
As the George the 3rd thugs of modern-day American politics attempt to devolve our nation into a tax-heavy bureaucracy of dependent drips and drones, let us take this special day of celebration to contemplate the true meaning of independence. And unlike the adolescent licentiousness of the hip culture creatures that immaturely equate independence with unfettered do-as-I-feel-like freedom at someone else’s expense, us grown-up members of Western society know what it really takes to stand on the legs of our forefathers’ legacy. Continue reading →
Some interesting events in Egypt yesterday: the dissolution of the 4-month old Egyptian parliament, the imposition of martial law, and the transference of legislative power into the clenched fists of the Egyptian military whose leaders will now appoint a new 100-member assembly which will then author the country’s new constitution. Continue reading →