- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times Caves: 'Rushed Editorial Process' Led to Publishing Sen. Tom Cotton's Op-Ed
- Cotton: 'A Child Mob' Runs the NYT
- FNC's Kurtz: Outrage over Cotton NYT Op-ed 'Strikes Me as almost anti-Journalism'
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Facebook Blacklists Georgia Candidate's Warning to ANTIFA After 2 Million Views
Tag Archives: minorities
Well, well, another crack in the Democrat party’s cacophonous coalition of special interest groups. It seems that the scholastic sinkhole that masquerades as the Los Angeles school system has finally sunk low enough for local community groups to stand up to the treacherous teachers’ union. On Monday, several minority groups, in conjunction with the United Way, placed a full-page ad in the LA Times publicly declaring an in-your-face confrontation with the teachers’ union. Continue reading →
The latest Gallup poll is showing signs of minority wear and tear with the flash piece of goods posturing as our president. The Super O love fest that African Americans have indulged in since 2008 is exhibiting some symptoms of connubial discord. Gallup found that the Great One’s approval ratings among Blacks in America have slipped from their zenith of 92% to a slightly more sobering proportion of 85%. And Hispanics too are beginning to believe that an endless adoration of the enigmatic savior just might not be too good for home and hearth. Obama’s approval ratings among Latinos has fallen a significant 11%, from 65% to 54%. Continue reading →